Saturday 8 June 2013

The first day of the two weeks before the first day of the rest of my life

Ok, so a little longer than two weeks, but 'The first day of the two weeks and three and a half days before the first day of the rest of my life' is taking things to a new height of silly.

But I digress. So, first day of opti today, my final personal weigh in (the weight I'll be going by as my scales will be used more often than the surgeon's), measurement day and also 'before' photo day.

Busy huh?

How bout I break down my stats for you? Because I know most of you are here for support but I'm sure there's one or two people here simply because they have a fat fetish and we may as well get them finished so we can read the rest of this post without them breathing heavily in the background.

108.1kgs
Waist - 111cm
Hips (around belly button) 132cm
Under bust - 102cm
Over boobs - 125cm (I did the two measurements as I'm very booby and I'll lose weight from there for sure but most of the weight from that area will be from my back boobs)
Thighs (R) - 66cm
Upper arm (R) - 43cm

These figures were very scary to me but nothing freaked me out as much as my 'before' photos. My hubby took them for me and when I saw them I shrieked and asked him how he could possibly still be sexually attracted to me. He rolled his eyes, huffed and walked out of the room because he's sick of justifying his love for me and I went back to freaking out. I know that at least I'm taking steps to correct the situation but it was a huge shock to me and led me to the decision that you won't get to see my before photos until I have a progress shot to compare it to.

I've been shopping, am fully stocked up on opti, have lots of salad for my lunches and am making veggie soup to get me through the first few days of dinners. I'm sure I'll get bored of that before long but let's just deal with one day at a time shall we? I also have emergency diet jelly in the fridge and some caffeine free diet coke.

I also have a plan of attack in place to help stop me from binge eating and ruining everything. I am moving into the study! My husband is a computer nerd and spends the majority of his time at home in the study on his computer, so I shall be joining him. I know that I will be far less tempted to cheat if I have a witness but we'll see how long he can put up with me!

I'll check back in later in the week and let you all know how I'm going :)


No comments:

Post a Comment